Monday, December 28, 2009

December 28th, 2009

So, Christmas is all said and done. But now comes the best part of it all, playing with all of my new toys. As I noted in my previous post, I am obsessed with The Sounds, but as I continue to listen to their station on Pandora..Tegan and Sara pop up. These two twin girls, are such an amazing duo..there's no way that you can't relate to their music. They make sure to add the truth while adding fun into their music as well.


Tegan and Sara's new album Sainthood was released recently, and I'd have to say that it is one of their best cd's. I am a die-heart The Con fan, but Sainthood is definitley on my list of favorite albums.



These two canadian ladies have certainly made their way into the popular indie scene. They sing their hearts out and play the hell out of guitars, all the while being sisters in the end. We know they play well in our cars, but how about a live show? Well..I have been lucky enough to get Tegan and Sara concert tickets for Christmas, so stay tune for a March post for a review of their concert. The additional acts for the concert are Holly Miranda and Steel Train:

Steel Train:


Holly Miranda:



I have not had a chance to listen to either of these artists, but that will be my homework for this week and I will make sure to get back to all of you! I trust Tegan and Sara and their taste of music, and I'm sure Holly Miranda and Steel train will not fail me either. In the meantime, go ahead and pick up Sainthood and give me any feedback you have.

Until then..

music to your ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment