Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24th, 2009

Hello!!
I am SO sorry for my lack of posting about the awesome music I enjoy everday. Over christmas break I had no internet access(which was a nice change), but now I'm back in action!

So everyone knows the most popular music genres like Pop, Punk, R&B, Jazz, Soul, etc. But have you ever heard of Dubstep? WELL! Dubstep is a type of electronic up beat dance genre, and it is growing more popular as time goes on.

When I first heard about dubstep music I was totally not into, but as time goes on I'm really starting to enjoy it. Some of the remixes with dubstep are extremely bananas. A few important artists in the Dubstep industry are:

Skream:


Benga:


Chase and Status:



If you are someone who is interested in techno music then dubstep is your style. Or, if you are into remixes of popular songs by artists like Cascada, and Lady Gaga, then again, dubstep is definitley for you!
It's a very different style and is not like anything that is out on the radio or playing in the night clubs. so PLEASE! Go to the links above and check out some music samples!


Until next time!

...Music To Your Ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment