Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24th

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!
So, as I write this blog I'm, of course, listening to music. What am I listening to? Well, Pandora. The station is The Sounds.



This band is absolutely phenomenal, and like something I have never heard before. They speak the truth, which an eclectic sound, and you can dance to it. Ha, who doesn't love to dance right? They're from Sweden, and they are getting bigger and bigger as time goes on. Their new album Crossing the Rubicon is already out. Unfortunately, with all of the holiday craziness I haven't had a chance to buy it. If you have, please let me know if it's phenom.

Well Christmas is tomorrow, but that does NOT mean that you can not continue to listen to holiday music. So here is my list of favorite Christmas singers:
*Christina Aguilera
*Josh Groban
*Kelly Clarkson
*N'Sync
*Straight No Chaser

I mean, my list could go on forever and ever. I truly love Christmas music.

Also, Some really good albums came out lately:
Rihanna: R Rated

Alicia Keys: The Element of Freedom

Chris Brown: Graffitti

One Republic: Waking Up

Mary J. Blige: Stronger (With Each Tear)

Leona Lewis: Echo

Switchfoot: Hello Hurricane


So please, please PLEASE check them out.

I enjoy all comments about any new music or artist out there. And I will listen to every suggestion!

((Music to your ears))

-LAURA.

No comments:

Post a Comment