Saturday, February 13, 2010

Running Errands

Okay, so if you're anything like me, every time you're in the car you've gotta have music. Whether it's the radio, your ipod or a couple cd's..something's gotta keep you going right?

Well today I have a ton of errands to run so I will be continuously in my car. So here are a couple good artists to listen to, to keep you going all day long:

Beyonce(nothing says independent diva better than her)


Parachute (these guys sing love songs that are upbeat and keep you moving)


Paramore (this girl can sing! Plus, it gives you high energy dance music)


India Arie (she can make you believe "strength, courage and wisdom")



So while you are jumping in and out of your car, going to the grocery store, shopping, or visiting friends; all of these artists will keep you going all day long.

Enjoy.

Music to your ears!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! While doing my errands I'm going to do a little India - I'm needing the strength, courage, and wisdom of opening my shop today! Fab post Lo!

    ReplyDelete