Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's go running!

All right, so Valentines day is over, and so is the weekend. It is time to put the unhealthy food and dessert away, and get back to the gym. Well, if any of you are like me, it was a bit of a struggle to get up and be motivated to excercise this morning.

Music is an andrenaline rush for me. A good melody and meaningful lyrics can speed up my heart rate within seconds. What is more perfect than listening to some of your favorite artists to keep you motivated during your workout?

Here are a few artists that are continuously playing while I'm at the gym.
T.I.


No Doubt


New Kids on The Block (old or new)


Kanye West


30 Seconds to Mars


Drake


Most of the time when I'm at the gym I try to have my music on shuffle. It gives you a surprise every time. I also separate my normal playlists from my workout playlists. Nothing is worse than working out hard to No Doubts "Sunday Morning" and then turn around and here Taylor Swifts "Fifteen". Hahaa!

So while you're working out, remember to stay motivated to what you're listening to. It truly does help, and by the time you've listen to 10 of your favorite songs, you basically already done 30 mins.!

Enjoy!

Music to your ears!

1 comment:

  1. You should listen to The Used! The band can push you with it's heavy beats and most of the time they have a steady bump bump that matched with my pace while running :)

    GOOD JOB WORKING OUT!!
    -Pamela C

    ReplyDelete